WHAT IS THIS EVENT!?
Welcome to our first all ages painting party event held at Debbie’s Bistro. Come join us to paint “Penguin Love” for an evening of painting hosted by your art teacher Katrina Kindrat.
We will start painting at 6:00 PM, there are limited seats available so please make sure to grab your tickets early. The painting is just a guide, you may paint whatever you’d like and change the colors.
Kat will instruct a step-by-step process using acrylic paints over a 2 hour period. You will take your completed painting home. These paint night events are intended for beginners and those who have never painted before, however; all levels are welcome.
1.Buy your ticket online or send an etransfer
2. Let Kat know who will be attending with first and last name for attendance
3. Receive a response from Kat & confirmation of payment received
4. Show up 30 min early to grab a spot & be ready to have a fun evening painting
WHO MAY ATTEND
We’re creating a small sub section of people within Kitimat & surrounding areas for friends who are interested in arts & paint nights & art. This is an all ages event.
Ages 16+: $40
Ages 10 - 15: $35
to secure your spot, etransfer or pay on our website.
Ways to pay:
1. Buy your ticket at the door too
2. Send an etransfer to email@example.com & in the notes let me know which event this is for
WHERE IS IT
238, City Centre, Kitimat, BC V8C 1T6
REFUND & CANCELLATION
Tickets are non-refundable however you may transfer to someone else for that evening. Event is all ages.
If you’d like invites to these events to meet other like minded people, Please add yourself to the Facebook Group under "Groups" on Artsy Fartsy's Page called "Artsy Fartsy Kitimat & Terrace"